Chaotic World

Let's make it Simple.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ARABICA University Circle



It looks different as compare to 14 years ago. I hope it is the same ARABICA

ARABICA university circle was my favourite place back then. Often, I went there alone. I equipped with my note and books; pretending to be busy so that no one bother me. Actually, no one really care. One thing about American, they value privacy. There is something I miss sometimes. Coming back to ARABICA Coffee House, you just love the ambience. I wonder why I didn’t try variety of coffee there. I just go straight to mocha ice. Now, I wonder what I am missing. A self confess coffee lover, I believe I missed great opportunity sipping the delicious coffee there. As for the mocha, why it is special? I can’t give one single answer. Is it the perfect blend of coffee, chocolate and milk? Is the coffee itself so special or is it simply the environment that contributed to the satisfaction; or maybe the youth and innocence that affect the perception of the mocha. After all, it is the first mocha I drink in my life. Yes, mocha at ARABICA university circle is my first.

The best way to drink your mocha is to sip it slowly. A little bit at a time. Especially, it is an expensive drink for a student like me. I better savor the taste as slowly as possible. I guess that also make the difference. You need to take some time to appreciate the coffee/mocha. Ohhh I miss the moment and time. Can I go there again and have the same feeling and experience. I don’t know; maybe not. Can the mocha taste the same and give the same satisfaction. I don’t know. Now, with family, work and all you coffee drinking habit changing dramatically. You have to drink as fast as possible J

You can visit pure coffee blog to learn more about coffee.

I should tell you about my work at ALLAN MEDICAL LIBRARY. Yes, that’s how I get money to buy my mocha and of course travelling around US. I will tell all about that in my next posting.

ADIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment